Idioglossia. An odd word but one that is defined as “idiosyncratic language invented and spoken by only one person or very few people,” per Wiki. One would initially think that it means this blog is meant to be exclusionary based on definition, but the exact opposite is true. We seek to keep the communication peculiar and special in its truth, in its openness, its freedom.
We will share raw stories of ourselves and welcome visitors to share theirs. If you want help, reach out. If you want guidance, we will do our best. If you want to tell the secret you’d never tell but want to purge its weight, we welcome you. If you just want us to shut up listen, we’d be glad to do so.
- G-uno – G-uno is the heart of this blog, the Earth Mother, the epitome of childlike fascination of every single person on the planet. She attributes her skills in keeping a functioning and happy home to the Magical Vagina(TM) that comes with being the woman of the house. I think it is simply because she had been capable of embracing every stage of development a human undergoes, retaining the positive while letting the negative go. G-uno has an insight into people in which she is able to understand others on a level they may not even understand themselves.
- Big Brother – The eldest of three children that G-uno has gotten to know through her time as an assistant to Little Man. Unlike his two younger brothers, he is an average kid having to contend with the excess attention expended on his younger brothers.
- Little Man – middle child and and center stage to many of G-uno’s stories. His superpower is autism and he has recently graduated from needing an assistant, a point Little Man has mixed emotions about.
- Baby Brother or King – The youngest of the three children that G-uno has been working with and her current charge. For King, the world is to revolve to his wishes, much to the irritation of his brothers.
- g2 – genderless. I tend to feel that people should relate to one another based on their core being, not by their gender, status or cosmetic attributes. I will feel mostly masculine some days, and others I’m in touch more with the feminine. People should feel unbound by such constraints in expressing themselves to one another, so I’m basically casting it off at the forefront. Where G-uno is the heart, I would be the sandpaper and sarcasm.
- Spawn is the nickname I have given my offspring when I write.
- Grand is the grandparent who raised me. There is a lot of lingering hostility there as you will tell when I mention them.
- BFH – Best Friend & Hero or just Big Fucking Hero. My best friend of over twenty years and godparent to Spawn.